Need some help navigating your career? We can help.
Here are just a few reasons you might be ready for some coaching:
- Feeling Stuck - Feelings and thoughts of being stuck can influence all aspects of our lives both mentally and physically impacting our relationships, jobs and health. Working with a coach can help to identify the undesirable conditions creating this state and the choices available to become unstuck.
- Stress Management 101 - How are your values reflected in your life both personally and professionally? Do you consistently show up as your Best Self? Do you know who that is? Lack of alignment with the roles we play, making non-nourishing personal choices and unhealthy reactions to external events all contribute to increased stress. Working with a coach trained in Ayurveda, Meditation and Yoga can help you identify your triggers and make positive change and choices to reduce stress in your life.
- Achieving more Flow - When do you feel happiest and most positive at work and play? What creates that opportunity for you and how can you enhance and increase the Flow moments in your day? Positive Psychology professor, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi used the term Flow to describe this state of completely focused motivation when you feel pure joy in your task. Working with a coach can help you learn to generate more Flow in your professional and personal life.
- Lifestyle Balance at Home and Work - How can you have it all at without making sacrifices at home or work? Thinking about lifestyle balance as a dynamic process founded in personal values, goals and choices within certain external environment conditions makes achieving it very possible. The key is awareness and frequent rebalancing. Working with a coach trained in Ayurveda, Meditation & Yoga can help you identify your unique state of balance and support your rebalancing efforts.
- Preparing your Company for Growth - How fast? How much? Where to start? Working with an executive coach can help provide entrepreneurs, CEOs, boards and management teams an important non-vested perspective and sounding board to explore all the options and implications. Your coach can play multiple roles in your planning and execution and a coach with specific industry knowledge or expertise may be particularly valuable.
- Retirement or transitioning to an encore career - Maybe you are starting to think about slowing down or shifting gears to a different type of work. It's a year or two away but you don't want to be unprepared. Working with an executive coach well in advance of retirement or making a career change allows you to explore your goals and ensure your plan is well defined and ready when you are.
Click here to learn more about Leadership & Business Coaching service with Mary Garden & Associates, a boutique firm providing coaching and leadership advisory to a select group of clients globally.